Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What were the best books you read in February?

By doing the 52 book challenge I have been reading lots of books, which has been very rewarding for me! I thought I might share with everyone the "Best Books" I read this past month, so I divided them into two Categories: Fiction and Non-Fiction.

The "Best" Non-Fiction Book I read was actually a book we read as a family- Tithing and Dominion by Rousas John Rushdoony. It was quite convicting, and I don't believe you could ever look at Tithing the same way again once you read it!

The "Best" Fiction Book I read was The Last Sin-Eater by Francine Rivers. I read this book while I was sick a few weeks ago. Nothing like a good book to make you feel better! :) I was impressed with the clear Gospel message presented, as well as the intriguing story that kept me turning pages, even though the movie is already one of my all-time favorites!

Alright, now I want to hear from all of you- What were the best books you read in February?

1 comment:

  1. The best Non-Fiction book I read was a book called "A Bridge Called Hope; Stories of Triumph From The Ranch of Rescued Dreams," by Kim Meeder. It is about the Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch in Sisters Oregon. The goal of this ranch is to use abused or neglected horses to conect abused children to Jesus. The stories are amazing!

    The best Fiction book I read was "Abby, lost at sea, which is book one in the South Seas Adventures" by Pamela Walls. This book was extreemly action packed with everything from violent storms to Mutiny! All through the book, the emphasis is on trusting God in all surcumstances.

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete