Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Reccommendations

I thought I would share some more of my "favorite" products from Vision Forum:

Another of my favorite books is Glory, Duty, and the Gold Dome, just published last fall by VF. It is a wonderful story about a home-educated young boy who works alongside his father in the defense of life and liberty. I read it in one night! (It is that good!!)

Also, I'm sure that most of you have listened to Jonathan Park before, but if you haven't, they are really good! I have been an avid fan of the audio series for many years now, and when I took Biology, I would tell my Mamma, "Oh, I knew such-and-such, because it was on Jonathan Park!"

As far as films go, VF sells many films that my parents and I have enjoyed, like The Widow's Might (produced by Christian, Independent, Home-educating filmmakers),The Return of the Daughters, and Homeschool Dropouts. However, probably The Mysterious Islands would be my favorite, though. If you haven't seen it, the film chronicles the journey of a 16 year old young man (Joshua Phillips) to the Galapagos Islands with his father and other Christian men,like Dr. John Morris who show that Darwin was wrong, and that the islands are not a "labratory for evolution", but rather a "showcase for creation". It is REALLY good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment