Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God's Will...

As last night marked the end of Mrs. Victoria Botkin's Monday Evening Webinars, I wanted to share with all of you what I consider to be one of the best statements she made over the course of her nine-week webinar:

"God's Will is more important than your will."

Over the past nine weeks, I have been encouraged, as well as convicted, and have learned so much! This webinar was timely for me, and helped me get my priorities straightened out, because it is so easy for me to sidetracked, or shortsighted, and lose sight of a true, godly Vision for my life. Even worse, it's so easy for me to slip back into the old paths of disrespect towards authorities, and an independant, feministic attitude! Thankfully, our God is a gracious and merciful God, who is always there to guide our steps, and send people into our life (whether our moms, godly women in our church, or people like Mrs. Victoria Botkin) to encourage us, and set examples for us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that Amanda! That is something I need to be reminded of constantly. It is easy for me to dwell on what I want and forget that I need to live my life for Christ. Doing His will is the only thing that will give us real peace and joy. So thanks for the reminder!

    Have a blessed day!
    Britt

    ReplyDelete