Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A few Reccommendations...

Hello, everyone! I thought since I told you about the Vision Forum sale, it would be a good time to reccommend some of the VF products that I have so thoroughly enjoyed in the past, and still love. So here goes...

Probably one of the best (and easiest) books I've ever read is John Calvin: Man of the Millenium. An old book that has been edited and expanded by Vision Forum, it was published last year in honor of the Great Reformer's 500th Birthday.

Recently my parents and I have been going through the Reformers and Revolutionaries dvd series and it is very good!! I really enjoyed the dvd on John Knox- "Spare No Arrows".

Continuing on the reformers, last December my parents and I were blessed to be able to attend the 2009 Sufficiency of Scripture Conference by the NCFIC (National Center for Family Integrated Churches) in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was amazing! The cds and dvds from the conference are available at Vision Forum, both individually and as a set, and they are definitely worth the price... it was an amazing conference. I particularly enjoyed Dr. Joe Morecraft's talks (I attended them all), but everything I heard that week was inspiring, encouraging, convicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment