Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update

Hello, Everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you who have been praying that we would find somewhere to move! We now have a piece of property, and are looking for a used doublewide to put on it. I would ask that you please continue to pray with us for guidance and wisdom (especially for my Daddy) as we clear a place on the property for a trailer. It's beautiful land!! I am so excited, and really enjoyed picking Huckleberries there Thursday! :)

I don't know how many of you knew it, but I tutored a young lady in math from the end of January until this past week, and it was such a rewarding experience! I've always loved math, so helping her was really enjoyable. It was definitely a growing experience, though, too- I'm not very organized,  :) so I had to learn to prepare ahead! It made me really appreciate all that work my Mamma did when I was in school!

I am also VERY excited about the upcoming Baby Conference in San Antonio, Texas! It is only a month away, but you can still register if you'd like to go. Let me know if you're planning on attending-- I'd love to see some of you there!

Before I go, I would encourage all of you young ladies to visit my friend Sierra at Feminism to Faithfulness and read her wonderful post on modesty- Candles Among Gunpowder. I am sure you will be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda! I'm soooo happy for you that you found a beautiful property!!!! That is exciting! I will be praying about the trailer! I am sharing a big garden with the family we rent our trailer from. We just planted it last week. I'm looking forward to the fresh produce!! Are you doing one this year?
    Have a wonderful day!
    God Bless,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete